Close X
Health Professionals Log In >

Getting help and support

If you're having problems, it might help to get professional relationship counselling, family mediation or family support. This can help even if you decide to split up in the end.

To find out what's available and for more information on how these kinds of support can help, visit the Relationships Scotland website.

Ending a relationship can come with a lot of grief and heartache.

If you're feeling down or if you are worried about your ex and need to talk to someone in confidence, call Breathing Space on 0800 83 85 87 (Mon-Thurs 6pm-2am, Fri 6pm-Mon 6am). 

Alternatively, call The Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90 at any time.